I captured this picture yesterday and can't quit looking at it. I love the look of complete love and adoration on Brianna's face as she's feeding Garrett and the way he's looking up at her with such sweetness. It's candid moments like this that I treasure and why I almost always have my phone in my pocket. I don't want to miss a moment!
I was also looking back over the blog from when Brianna was Garrett's age and realized how much I had forgotten about daily life with her and the little things she did. So, I've decided it's time to start blogging again, if for no other reason than so I'll have a memory book of sorts for when they are grown and my mind has forgotten the details of this time. Because lets face it, having two kids has given me many wonderful things, but gray hair and a somewhat spotty memory are two of the lesser "gifts" of motherhood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What an adorable moment! And oh the memory... I think "mommy brain" makes "pregnancy brain" look like a joke :)
Post a Comment